The yacht is designed to balance sailing excellence and cruising comfort:
– The aft skirts give easy on board access,
– wide side decks make for easy passage to the forward trampolines,
– there is direct access to the cockpit from the galley,
– the engines are remote from the cabins with soundproofing foam and double floors,
– propulsion is aft of the rudders giving greater performance of the propellers.
The Lagoon 41 comes with large hull windows and vertical windows in the saloon; light and excellent
ventilation from numerous opening hatches.
Accommodation consists of 2 double cabins in one hull and an ‘owner’s suite’ in the other hull. Each
hull has a large bathroom with shower. A small forepeak berth is located in front of the forward cabin
for additional storage.
Throughout the boat there is plenty of storage, great ventilation and abundant light. It is equipped with davits for the dinghy.